STORY TELLING




arrogant mouse

 On a very beautiful day in a high settlement a rat arrogant mouse that boasted of its activities he told his friends. 
  "Do you know what rice fields are near the river?" . 
  "Yes, I know," said his friend. "What's wrong?". 
   "You know that rice fields always harvest and never fail, do you know what causes it?" . "No, What is the cause?" .
    "Of course, because of me, I always kill weeds and kill small animals, even I fight snakes there. Farmers are afraid of me, the animals there are also afraid of me."  he said boasting. 
    "Is it true? how could it be like that" said his friend.  "Of course how could I lie".  "but we don't believe".
    "Of course you have to believe it! Because it's the truth!".
     "I heard in the village across the Middle held a competition shot against a snake. Whoever is against the prize is not playing very big".  
     "Really? Hey rat you must come. Didn't you ever fight snakes."  "O-of course, I-I'm coming with me being brave."  he said arrogantly.
       Though all this time he had never fought snakes never fought the animals that were there he just lied but he connected it all.  
       The day of the contest arrived, the rat followed him, but he was nervous, then his friend cheered for him. 
       "Mouse spirit, you can do it! Aren't you brave." He said 
       "o - of course, I - I can do it."  he said nervously "How could I lose."  still with his arrogance.
       then the race began the rat finally fought the snake the cheers of the audience still cheered him up even though he was afraid he still looked arrogant with his arrogant steps and finally he fought the snake before the Snake said.  "Oh so you are that arrogant mouse". 
        "Arrogant from where? It is true that I have fought snakes."  he said arrogantly then the snake said.  
        "Oh, so try to prove it."  
        then the battle was carried out by the snake against the rat but the ill-fated mouse died in vain because of his arrogance and also to his fake which he had done before he died




moral message: it's better to be honest about what's there than to brag and make a story to boast about










link for video

https://youtu.be/EARNe17Q8Ls

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PHASE 4

TRADITIONAL FOOD